I love to shop!
I love all forms of shopping - grocery, clothing, shoes, housewares, crafts .....
There is just something about making a purchase that gives me a little adrenalin rush, especially when it comes to purchasing clothing or shoes. It's not just the purchase that makes me feel warm and fuzzy, I feel giddy just carrying my item/s around in it's branded shopping bag.
And boy-o-boy there is just nothing like the feeling of finding a bargain.
I don't just enjoy spending my money I enjoy spending other peoples money....I'll be your second opinion any time you want.
But lately things have changed, Ewan and I have set some financial goals and this means that my spending habits have had to change.
I don't wander up and down The Parade in my lunch hour tempted by all the fantastic boutiques. I don't go into the city on my day off. I don't do any late night dashes to the grocery store for an evening treat. I'm spending more consciously. The credit card has become a little neglected.
But even in tight financial times a girl still needs to shop .... so there is only one form of shopping left ..... window shopping.
And is there any better way of window shopping than from your own home? I have discovered an online store that I have completly become addicted to. It's a store that many have known about for a while but that I have only recently discovered.
Oh my goodness, there are some absolutely talented people out there. I just can't get enough.
This online store is massive - it just has so much to offer - you couldn't possibly see it all. I love that everytime I log on there is always something new to look at. I love being inspired by clever people with clever ideas.
Etsy satisfies my need to shop without the guilt.
If your haven't checked it out do yourself a favour, and if your wondering what took me so long tell me about your favourite Etsy shop.


2 comments:
oh... I LOVE this site- I've been going there for ages, Alex and I have set goals as well, this certainly helps with the shopping urge!
I love it. I stay away from it for reasons that are pretty obvious... I would spend too much money.
xo
Post a Comment