I know that my boys are more boisterous than their sister.
I knew that their experience at school would be different.
I just thought we would be a little further into the year before the inevitable happened.
On picking them up today, their 5th day at school, Master R gleefully informed me that Master C had to go to timeout. Master C wasn't going to fess up why so Master R piped in with....he was trying to strangle me!
Shamefully I approached the teacher who confirmed that the events had happened.
We are that much closer to the principals office. I only hope that the new principal doesn't get to know my son personally by the end of the week.
Shamefully I approached the teacher who confirmed that the events had happened.
We are that much closer to the principals office. I only hope that the new principal doesn't get to know my son personally by the end of the week.
Moving on.....still getting to know my new lens, here are a couple of shots I took this evening.



7 comments:
hikristiehaveniceday
That is hilarious about your boys and those are great shots! What is your new lens???
halerious! REALLY great shots- what lense are you using?
Gorgeous shot Kristie! You are a natural already! And that's a great report on the boys. So funny.
My child hasn't had a time out, yet. My child hasn't strangled ANYBODY, yet. Who would have thought that it would have been Master C.
Nice grapes
Love the new pictures .... Boys are so funny :) .... It took me the 1st day for my son to get know by the headmaster .... Must take after his father :)
I sympathise Kristie, my son was sent home from kindy twice last term! I'm interested to see how he handles school halfway through the year.
Love the pics. You are very talented. I need to take lessons from you and Dee.
Post a Comment