
It's 3pm on a wintery Saturday afternoon.
I should be out getting groceries but with only $56 in my bank account and the weather as it is I'm just not inspired too.
I just don't have the urge to do anything - even getting the kids lunch was an effort and that was only 2 minute noodles!!!
I have sat on the couch and read A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks, while the kids have been playing computer games...I love technology.
I haven't been totally slothful today, we were out the house at 7:50am to watch Ailish play netball in the freezing cold. But once she finished we jumped into our heated car and drove to our heated house...I love preset timers.


5 comments:
thank you so much for coming and bringing amy tonight. it seems i spoilt your lazy plans by inviting you out. i just got home, a couple of my new kindy mum friends and i went out. woo hoo.
after 21 year it still seems strange that while you are enjoying a wonderfully lazy winters day, we are loading a trailer with camp stuff in 113 degrees - that's 45 degrees to you guys!!!
oh happy day!
love you all, beautiful street scene,
sharry
Kristie: The Kangeroo Paw made me long for Aussie. We never see the same flora on this side of the world that you see there and I just loved the shots of early morning Adelaide. It was good for a mental trip along each street. I am so glad that the Birthday girl had a great day. I was so sad that I could not be a part of the family "milestone" birthday...She looked like a lovely little angle. Before you know it you will be looking for that other "special white dress", but that is a long way down the road yet. I love you ....A/di
iambackfrombeach
Post a Comment