Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Aw, the memories..

We have started to go through Granny's slides. There are plans to have a family slide night but I just couldn't wait until then. These slides I just had copied onto DVD and had to share them with you all.
I love photos.
Front: Gerry, Zaj, Sharon
Middle: Shelley, Youni, Chris, Tricia
Back: ?, Dinah, Granny, Andy
I think the babies are Rebecca & Emma


Front: Kate, Amelia ?, Nadine, Levi, Austin
Middle: Kristie, Brenton, Jake, Richard, Dinah
Back: David, Kelly

?, Sharon, Ingrid & Kristie at Two Wells


Dinah & Sharon


Dinah & Kristie

10 comments:

Ash said...

Those are GREAT!!! I love them! Keep them coming!!!

Dinah said...

Dig those glasses...why oh why did I think I was gorgeous???? Why did no one shoot me?....love these, keep them coming.....A/di

Dinah said...

p.s. I think the girl in the first photo beside me is Marcelle LeBarth's (a French member) daughter who came to our house often...check with Granny..A/di

Sarie said...

I LOVE THEM!! What great photos! I am going to show them to Jake as well. Time just flies on by.

Anonymous said...

HICHRITIE
YOURECOUSINJESSIE

Caitlin Rose said...

oh my goodness kristie - these are great!!! the other girl in that one of me and ingrid is sherri peters.

i can't wait for the next installment. you have no idea how wonderful and full of memories these are!

love you, sharry

Caitlin Rose said...

had to linger a little more over the pics...

...could dinah ruth look anymore like our gerry in that first pic.

...i love how dinah's bossom and my neck were just made for each other.

...i bet grandad was thinking "wow, these are alot of grandkids for one man to have!" imagine what he's thinking now.

sharry

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

back again...

...i see your boys faces in that shot you and dolly. love the soft little dimpled knuckles.

...traeger park is the primary school i went to in alice springs. this picture must have been taken the summer of '76 when we were about 12 or so.

ariana said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!! Wasn't my mom a dish! Thankyou for posting these. Lots of mom's (dinah's) pictures from her younger years burned in the fire before I was born, so these are some of the first glimples I have of her as a teeneager. Can't tell where Caitlin Rose came from can you? Lovely!