This hip new hairdresser opened yesterday. She's a local girl, which is handy. She's open at convenient hours. She's cheap. She doesn't take payment by Visa, but she does accept kisses and chocolate. And if your looking for the latest trend in short back and sides she's your girl.
Inspired by a relatively recent post by Ashley, where she buzz cut Reef's hair, I decided that I would take up the challenge of cutting the boys hair.
Today I went and bought some clippers and chose my first victim, Callum. I had intentions of just buzzing his hair short all over like Reef's but just couldn't bring myself around to that type of hair cut yet.
First I chose just about the longest comb in the set and fearfully ran the clippers up the back of Callum's head. After a little while I became more confident, chose smaller combs and let my hands create a masterpiece. Well alright, not a masterpiece but not a disaster either.
So by the next haircut I will have recouped the cost of the cutters and be ahead by $5. See honey, sometimes I DO need to spend in order to save money.
rowan : before
Shots aren't the clearest : low light : slow shutterspeed : 4 year old boys that would prefer to be playing PS3 : not the best combination








9 comments:
boy haircuts are so simple right? now if only girls haircuts weren't such emotional issues. Bella told me the other day that she wants me to cut her hair like Eli's. i couldn't convince Jeff.
i am impressed - the only thing i'm brave enough to do it just buzz it all off...good job!
goodjobcuuttingyoureboyshair
well well well ... you can add HAIRDRESSER AND BARBER to your list ... looks good though ..... Your boys are just the cutest xoxo
You are brave i'm still working up my courage to buzz Gus' hair because I'm more scared of the fight I will have with Mum than i am of him not looking good.
hikristie
Have I found my new hair dresser?
hikristiewelgoloveyou
Very cute. Handsome boys.
Post a Comment